Twitter is a top online social networking Website that allows users to express and read short 140-character messages called “tweets.” Joined users can read and post tweets, but those who are unregistered can exclusively read them. Users can get access to Twitter through the SMS or mobile device app, website. Twitter Inc is from San Francisco and has more than 25 offices around the world.
Review The Tweets Of Your Account. Keep in mind that once you use to delete all tweets, the process cannot be modified.
- Consider Switching Your Username Instead Of All Your Tweet:
If you want to brand yourself, Twitter suggests to go to your account settings and to click ‘ Change the username as listed. once you have chosen and cleared your new username, Save your changes. You can remove individual tweets that you do not like and click “Delete” to remove them from your account.
- Open A New Window On Your Browser:
This method is better done on a computer than a smart mobile because this service does not need your typed password if you already signed into the Twitter into the browser.
- Go To twitwipe.com Click the ‘started’ button to sign in. Remember that this site does not take back up those tweets which you want to delete. TWIt wipe says it will keep all followers, people you are following and favorites, unlike changing your username in twitter.
IF you plan to delete your all tweets using your smartphone. Download the app called Tweeticide app. It will cost 3$ on IOS platform. It will do some same functions as free web services.
- Authorize TwitWipe to Access Your Account
If you have not signed to Twitter in your browser, it asks your permission to sign in now.
Twips wipe use auth to sign automatically into your account using Twitter browser window. You will not give your password to the program.
If you just sign into your Twitter, a new tab will open, and you go to the tip wipe page to view your tweets.
- Click Yes to Confirm That You Want To Delete Your TWEETS Permanently
Wait for Several Hours to Days to be processed.
METHOD 2: Tweet Delete
- Go to tweetdelete.net Sign in with your Twitter. Terms and conditions have to be agreed.
- Authorize tweetdelete.net to use your account?
- Select the “Delete all my existing tweets before activating this schedule”.
- Tap the “Activate TweetDelete button.” moreover, you are done
METHOD 3: Tweet Deleter
This will allow you to delete tweets up to 1000
- Navigate to Tweetdeleter.com. Sign in your Twitter account.
- Authorize Tweetdeleter.com cluster 3 to use your account
- Select the “Select All” button. Tap on “Delete Now” to delete all of your tweets.
you are Done.
I hope this tutorial will help you for sure do share if you liked it
you might like also:
- How To Get Gmail Backup To Your PC hard drive
- How To Use Google Reverse Image Search Mobile Phone
- How to Take a Screenshot on iPhone or iPod Touch
- How To Secure Wireless WiFi Network
- Top 10 Best PDF Readers For Android