Nowadays people in their busy schedule forget about socializing. With their stress, they return home to their work. So there is a Facebook. Which helps in socializing people online.
Facebook is online social networking service. Mark Zuckerberg with his students, EDUARDO, SAVERIN, ANDREW, MCCOLLUM, DUSTIN, MOSKOVITZ and CHRIS HUGHES, launched Facebook on February 4, 2004.
After listing on the website, the user can create his profile, add others as friends, chat with them, exchange the messages, post your own or updates and you can also post pictures, share videos, you can also use different types of apps and receive many notifications, the can pokes you,
When someone had updated their status, we can like and comment on their status. Users can also join more common interest groups.
Many people may have given the wrong name during the creation of the profile. Some people for some reason wants to change their names. Moreover, they will be wondering how to change the name.
Simple Steps To Change Name On Facebook
- First, Go To Account Setting
- Login to Facebook and click the gear in top corner page.
- Select account settings. To access this on the phone app, click the menu button and scroll down to account settings. Select General and tap the name.
- Click on your name to open the editor. You can enter a First, Middle, Last name, and you can also give Alternate name
- You can your name only four times.
- Facebook wants your name to be as in your id.
- You cannot use symbols, numbers, capitalization, or punctuation.
- Your middle name can’t is words and phrases.
- Nicknames should be different in your real name
- ENTER REAL NAME. Facebook does not let you create